Vacancy: Marketing Administrator – March 2023 ***Positioned Filled***
Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire (NG17)
Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
Are you a Marketing Administrator/Co-ordinator/Assistant looking for your next role? Or perhaps a commercially savvy Administrator who really wants to begin a journey into marketing? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our marketing team is expanding to support the needs of our growing businesses. We’re looking for a commercially aware, super-organised, quick learner who is always willing to give new things a go to support our Marketing Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to either get into a marketing role for the first time or further your marketing experience. Your focus will be helping us to make things happen!
We will ensure you get all the support and training you need whilst being supported by an extremely friendly team.
ConSpare, along with sister company ProSpare, is a £10million turnover family-owned group of companies. We sell high-performance equipment and components which solve problems in a variety of sectors throughout the UK, ranging from Concrete and Building Materials, Recycling, and Food and Pharma to name but a few. Last year was a record-breaking year for us but we’re ambitious, continuing to grow and develop and we’ve recently moved to superb, custom-built premises at Castlewood Business Park.
Take a look below and if we’re describing you, we’d love to hear from you!
• Support the Marketing Manager in all the company’s marketing initiatives.
• Support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the company’s marketing and branding strategies.
• Take part in marketing campaigns and developing and updating marketing materials.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to increase brand awareness; in particular, building the company’s online presence on social media platforms.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in organising the company’s attendance at trade shows and exhibitions.
• Keep the content of both websites up to date and visually enticing.
• Develop and implement systems and processes to ensure an effective and continuous flow of content which is delivered by the agreed deadlines.
• Enthusiastic team player always willing to give new things a go.
• Great organisational skills.
• Very strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong working relationships.
• Experience of B2B Marketing. DESIRABLE
• Management of social media channels. DESIRABLE
• A proven track record of original content writing, including examples. DESIRABLE
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing or administrator role.
• Very high level of literacy.
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, sound grammar and high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong IT skills.
• Experience of undertaking research using multiple, varied sources.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
Brand new offices and free on-site parking
Discretionary bonus scheme
Friendly and supportive culture (family-owned SME)
9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
23 days’ holiday plus public holidays