Walter Mixer Washout Systems
Keeping your mixer clean now will greatly reduce maintenance headaches in the future. Walter mixer washout systems are undoubtedly the leader in this particular field of preventive maintenance. These automated high pressure systems use patented 3D rotating cleaning heads to cut through the concrete build up, providing maximum penetration to more of the mixer.
- UK market leader, cleans deeper than any competitor system
- Reduction in build-up keeps mixing efficient
- Eliminate the need for operators to enter the mixer to clean
- Vastly reduce number of mixer wear parts changed
- Reduce material contamination between different batches
The Walter A2-B mixer cleaning system is designed to cut through concrete build up on pan and planetary mixers. The 110 bar system outputs 50 litres of water per minute sequentially from each self cleaning head, resulting in industry leading cleaning.
The Walter DAB mixer cleaning system was introduced with heavy duty, large scale, cleaning in mind, making it perfect for twinshaft mixers . The double pump 110 bar system outputs 100 litres of water per minute sequentially from each self cleaning head to clean even the furthest reaches of the mixer.